Skip to main content

iPad Introduction

What a day it was at Farrington Bay! We began using our iPads by working on sharing. Our focus was team/group work to find different places in the classroom. It was so much fun learning how to work on the iPad. Also, we continued to practice read to self and began working on our 'first grade' handwriting. I was impressed. Ask your child to show you the right way to hold a pencil.

iPad Scavenger Hunt
Working as a team
Working with our pattern block templates
So much fun!
Trojan Pride in the hallways!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjective Garden

Yesterday, we made an adjective garden. We are learning about adjectives and plants so it was a fun learning experience. Together, we brainstormed as many adjectives about a plant and the made a plant. We knew a lot of adjectives about plants! 

wild tuday

Blogger of the Day: Alli Today we learned about the Civil Rights and cultures. Our favorite thing was being together. Our learning target was I can describe the relationship between a series of historical events. In gym, we were bowling. Ryan was surfer of the week. Also, we are reading Wonder. Thank you for reading!

Mega Monday

Blogger of Day: Wilson Welcome to Wilson's amazing blog post today! I will be sharing some things we did today. First, we learned how to describe an informational story. Second, our favorite part of the day was science because we did not do it in a long time. Then, we had art. In art, we made are dream houses. Next, one interesting learning target was I can ask questions while I am reading to help me understand the story better. In daily 5, our tech time choice, we wrote about are weekend. I hope you like it! Bye!