Skip to main content

Chip Shop Assembly

Here are some of the things that we learned or did today.

"We went to the assembly so that we could learn about the fundraiser." Summer
"We learned about laws in Social Studies." Calum
"We M.A.T.H choices. My favorite one was hands-on math because I like to solve things." Gauri
"We went to the gym. We played team pin guard." Ava
"We did Social Studies. We learned about laws and rules." Joe
"We went to music and we played a cool game song about a muffin." Brooke
"We did math. We learned about the thermometer." Aubrey
"We practiced word work for the first time." Emma
"We learned about the short i sound." Raymond




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjective Garden

Yesterday, we made an adjective garden. We are learning about adjectives and plants so it was a fun learning experience. Together, we brainstormed as many adjectives about a plant and the made a plant. We knew a lot of adjectives about plants! 

The 3 Rs

Say what?  Someone asked me a few days ago if I knew what the 3Rs meant? Quickly, I began thinking of 3 different, education-related words that began with R. Obviously, relationships would be one, but I couldn't think of any other ones. About 30 seconds went by, and then I heard, "relationships, relationships, relationships." These are the 3Rs, and relationships should be at the forefront of every educators' minds as we move closer to the start of the school year. Teachers have a unique job, where they get to establish brand-new relationships every year. This unique job presents challenges, but a challenge that all teachers must take on in order to have a successful school year. We all know that a strong student-teacher relationship will go a long way to having a successful school year with each child. Therefore, we need to make sure that we focus on building those relationships. Teachers also need to build relationships with their colleagues too. We have all he...

Mega Monday

Blogger of Day: Wilson Welcome to Wilson's amazing blog post today! I will be sharing some things we did today. First, we learned how to describe an informational story. Second, our favorite part of the day was science because we did not do it in a long time. Then, we had art. In art, we made are dream houses. Next, one interesting learning target was I can ask questions while I am reading to help me understand the story better. In daily 5, our tech time choice, we wrote about are weekend. I hope you like it! Bye!