Skip to main content

Day 162

Highlights: 

"Today, we had free choice and it was Lola's birthday." Jeremy 
"Today, we had art and media." Sage 
"Today, we had our open house practice." Montana 
"Today, Emma and I made a project for Lola's birthday." Ella 
"Today, we made a poster to thank our classroom volunteers." Navin 
"Today in book nook, we had project time." Srikar 
"Today, we read the book, Three Ninja Pigs and the big bad wolf." Akshara 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjective Garden

Yesterday, we made an adjective garden. We are learning about adjectives and plants so it was a fun learning experience. Together, we brainstormed as many adjectives about a plant and the made a plant. We knew a lot of adjectives about plants! 

Mega Monday

Blogger of Day: Wilson Welcome to Wilson's amazing blog post today! I will be sharing some things we did today. First, we learned how to describe an informational story. Second, our favorite part of the day was science because we did not do it in a long time. Then, we had art. In art, we made are dream houses. Next, one interesting learning target was I can ask questions while I am reading to help me understand the story better. In daily 5, our tech time choice, we wrote about are weekend. I hope you like it! Bye!

wild tuday

Blogger of the Day: Alli Today we learned about the Civil Rights and cultures. Our favorite thing was being together. Our learning target was I can describe the relationship between a series of historical events. In gym, we were bowling. Ryan was surfer of the week. Also, we are reading Wonder. Thank you for reading!