Skip to main content

Thursday!

Highlights:

Cain: Today, we went to gym and music. 
Stephanie: Today, we did a math test. 
Hadley: Today, we learned a new cafe strategy about adjusting our reading speed. 
Elaina: We learned how to write a table of contents for our teaching books.
Bennett: Today we reviewed health. 
Oliver: Today, in health, we watched a video. 
Trevor: Today, we did our morning greeting.
Alex: Today, we read words with AR, Ed, and ing sounds.
Our 'I love to read' month project is done!
Nora reading her favorite book!
Elaina loves Junie B. Jones!
We are reading so many books! Our hearts are almost to the top!
It's a close competition between the surfers!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adjective Garden

Yesterday, we made an adjective garden. We are learning about adjectives and plants so it was a fun learning experience. Together, we brainstormed as many adjectives about a plant and the made a plant. We knew a lot of adjectives about plants! 

Mega Monday

Blogger of Day: Wilson Welcome to Wilson's amazing blog post today! I will be sharing some things we did today. First, we learned how to describe an informational story. Second, our favorite part of the day was science because we did not do it in a long time. Then, we had art. In art, we made are dream houses. Next, one interesting learning target was I can ask questions while I am reading to help me understand the story better. In daily 5, our tech time choice, we wrote about are weekend. I hope you like it! Bye!

The 3 Rs

Say what?  Someone asked me a few days ago if I knew what the 3Rs meant? Quickly, I began thinking of 3 different, education-related words that began with R. Obviously, relationships would be one, but I couldn't think of any other ones. About 30 seconds went by, and then I heard, "relationships, relationships, relationships." These are the 3Rs, and relationships should be at the forefront of every educators' minds as we move closer to the start of the school year. Teachers have a unique job, where they get to establish brand-new relationships every year. This unique job presents challenges, but a challenge that all teachers must take on in order to have a successful school year. We all know that a strong student-teacher relationship will go a long way to having a successful school year with each child. Therefore, we need to make sure that we focus on building those relationships. Teachers also need to build relationships with their colleagues too. We have all he...